Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Foodie Pen Pal Reveal Day

Wow I can't believe it's the end of October, Christmas will be here before we know it.  This month I signed up for Foodie Pen Pals over at The Lean Green Bean.  Basically how it works is that you sign up by the 5th of every month and you are assigned a Pen Pal.  I was so excited to receive my box from Vanessa over at midsouthmoma.  She sent me a box full of yummy goodness.  100% organic sunflower seeds; which i ate right away...  shhh don't judge.  Also, included was organic chocolate syrup, honey, mints, sport beans, pomegranate juice and funky monkey treats.  She also included Sweet Potato treats for our fur babies, Hank & Finn.  thanks Vanessa for the yummy goodies!!!!  You can also see what I sent to my pen pal over at CourtneyFos blog.

Happy Halloween!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna leave me a special note or feedback enter a comment here.