Friday, January 7, 2011

What I'm digging right now!

Or should I say drooling over....


City Flats - GAP
$39.50

Gap City Flats - Oh how I would love a pair of these.  Too cute they even come with a bag so you can fold them and put them in your purse.  I should have purchased these when they had the 40% off sale.  :(  sad face......  I'm sure everyone out there has seen these...but I just had to list them here.


coach

This is a cutie...huh girls!!  I saw this one this past weekend at the Coach store.  I luvvvvv it.  Its a pricey $298 bills.  I may be waiting a while on this one.

Product View 1
Shell Trench Dress - White House Black Market
$148 at White House Black Market

This dress would be great to wear to the office.  I'm not a dress girl, but I would love to wear this with some cute heels.  I need to wait for a sale or a coupon in the mail. :)

Rowenta DR5020 Ultra Steam 800-Watt Handheld Steamer Brush

Rowenta - Amazon
$36 bucks on Amazon

Yes, I posted a picture of a handheld steamer.  I have the large one but its kinda awkward to use and I think this handheld one could help with small things and the big one for items such as drapery.


I'm sure there is a better way to list these on here, but I'm new and learning.  Please be patient with me.

TGIF!!!!  Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna leave me a special note or feedback enter a comment here.