Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bring on 2011


I am ready to start the New Year 2011.  This year is going to be the year of health for me.  My main focus will be on diet, exercise and nutrition.  I guess you can call this a resolution.  I feel as though i have fell off the wagon when it comes to these 3 things.  My health needs to be a priority for me in 2011.  This past year I have had several colds and I can count on 1 hand how many times i have been to the gym.  Gym what is that?  JK :)  In 2011 you will see posts on my progress, pain points and food.  I will use this blog to tell my journey.
So, what are your 2011 resolutions?

Should Old Acquaintance be forgot, and never thought upon;
The flames of Love extinguished, and fully past and gone:
Is thy sweet Heart now grown so cold, that loving Breast of thine;
That thou canst never once reflect on Old long syne.

CHORUS:
On Old long syne my Jo,
in Old long syne,
That thou canst never once reflect,
on Old long syne.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna leave me a special note or feedback enter a comment here.