Friday, November 12, 2010

Tis the Season!

Yes, I know....Can you believe that there are only 42 days until Christmas?  Well, I can't this year has gone by super fast.

Last weekend I was really feeling in the spirit and decided what the heck and we pulled out the Christmas decorations.  I mean we had to put away the Halloween ones and why not bring down the Christmas decorations while we are already up in the attic...No brainer right? I thought so too.  I finally got the camera out to take a few photos of our dining and kitchen table decorations.
Hope you enjoy!



Ok the kitchen table still needs a few more items to make it complete.  I will have to dig out a few more accessories. :)

What are your ideas for Holiday decorating?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna leave me a special note or feedback enter a comment here.